30 club members shared a great lunch at the Blue Point Hotel for this year's AGM and Prizegiving.
Duncan Veal, Commodore, reported on the year just passed. Essentially, the club is in great health with improving funds from expanded membership and a better meat raffle format. We are regularly getting 7-8 starters in each race - with another boat joining just before the lunch (thank you, Hugh).
The Winners for the 2017/18 season:
- Club Champion - Breva (Paul Wilson)
- Autumn Series Winner - Martela (David Swain)
- Spring Series Winner - Breva (Paul Wilson)
- Ladies Day Winner - Jen Bernard (Megisti Blue)
- Xmas Cruise Winner - Martela (David Swain)
- Don Deller Pittwater Cruise Winner - Blue Sky (Carl Braden)
- Errol Hazelwood Handicap Winner - Megisti Blue (Bob Wickens)
- Trevor & Finn Memorial - Martela (David Swain)
Please welcome your new committee:
- Commodore - Chris Winston
- Vice Commodore - Paul Wilson
- Secretary - Peter Kent
- Treasurer - Peter Kent
- Committee Member - Bob Wickens
- Committee Member - Kirsty Fowler
- Committee Member - Carl Braden
Meeting closed and the afternoon continued. Some stayed to see their team well beaten by the Crusaders . . .
Hop over to the Honour Roll page to see photos of all the winners. Cheers!